In this Privacy Statement, we provide you the information on how 32 kėdės, VšĮ (legal entity’s code: 305623239, address: Pylimo str. 14-8, LT-01117, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania) (hereinafter – the Company) processes your personal data that you provide to the Company when visiting the Company’s office address, website www.32kedes.lt, contacting it by e-mail or phone.
What kind of your personal data do we process?
There are three main groups of personal data, depending on the method by which the Company may obtain information about you:
- data that you personally provide to us;
- data that is collected automatically when you visit the Company’s website, login to and perform operations in the Company’s payment systems, visit the Company’s office, contact us by e-mail;
- data obtained from other sources, such as your credit institutions, institutions assessing the exchange participants’ solvency / creditworthiness and other legally obtainable sources of data.
By accepting the provisions of this General Privacy Statement, you agree that the Company may, by any of the methods indicated in this statement, process the following data about you:
- name, surname;
- IP address;
- identification data for the logins to the website systems (username, password), sequence of actions by the system user;
- electronic mail address, telephone number, address, other contact information.
For what purposes do we collect personal data?
Information about you shall be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure availability, stability, and user-friendliness of the provision of services – data is automatically collected and recorded when you visit the Company’s website http://www.lt and the systems using functional and mandatory operation cookies, the period of processing of the data obtained for this purpose by the Company depends on the function they perform:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Expiry|
|PHPSESSID||User session support||Expires after the browser shutdown|
|_ga||Used by the program Google Analytics to obtain visitors flow data, browsing time, browser||Expires after 2 years|
How is your personal data processed?
Your personal data will be processed by complying with the requirements established by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts. Your personal data shall be processed in a responsible and secure manner. The Company shall, both at the time of the determination of the means for processing of personal data and at the time of the processing of data itself, implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for data protection provided for in legal acts, designed to protect the personal data that is being processed against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing. The appropriate measures shall be determined considering the dangers arising due to the processing of personal data.
Transfer and disclosure of data to third persons
The personal data you provide on the system is not publicly available, we process and store it in accordance with the legal acts and the highest standards applicable to our activities. In the exceptional cases and for the exceptional purposes listed below, we might have to transfer your personal data to third persons:
- to the personal data processors that provide services (perform works) to us, i.e. information technology service providers, auditors, lawyers, consultants that process your data on behalf of the Company as a data controller.
- Data processors have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions, only in such scope and only to the extent that is necessary. When engaging data processors, we take all necessary measures to ensure that our data processors have also implemented appropriate organisational and technical measures ensuring personal data security and maintain personal data secrecy.
- Your data may be transferred to state establishments and institutions, other persons performing the functions delegated to them by laws in the cases and to the extent provided for by legal acts.
What are your rights?
You have the right:
to submit us a written request to provide you the information as to whether data concerning you is being processed, and, if such data is being processed, you have the right to access your personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the data processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients of data or categories of the recipients of data to which your personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or the completion of incomplete personal data concerning you;
- to obtain the restriction of processing of your data or overall erasure of your personal data – these rights may be exercised where the conditions provided for in Articles 17-18 of the General Data Protection Regulation are present;
- to withdraw the consent to process your personal data, where the personal data is being processed exclusively based on your consent;
- to request that we transmit your personal data that is being processed to another data controller, where this is technically feasible;
- to lodge a complaint with us or the State Data Protection Inspectorate, if you consider that your, as the personal data subject’s, rights are and (or) may be infringed.
How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, please submit the requests, complaints or claims to us:
- by phone;
- in writing by e-mail; by sending it by post;
- by visiting the Company at its business address.
The contact details are provided above.
If, upon receiving a request, complaint, or claim, we have doubts concerning the identity of the person who is applying, we have the right to request the identity document of the person who is applying and (or) to confirm his personal identity in accordance with the procedure provided for by legal acts and (or) by means of electronic communication which enable the person to be properly identified.
If we are unable to provide you the required information and (or) you have claims regarding the way your personal data is being processed, you have the right to address the State Data Protection Inspectorate by lodging a complaint.
How will we inform you about changes to the Privacy Statement?
We may update or amend this Privacy Statement at any time. Such updated or amended Privacy Statement will come into effect from the day of its publication on our website.
Having updated the Privacy Statement we will inform you about the changes which we consider substantial by publishing thereof on the website. For the date of the latest update of the Privacy Statement, please see the date “Date of update” indicated below.
How can we be contacted?
If you have any questions relating to the terms of this Privacy Statement and (or) your rights, please kindly contact us by the telephone indicated below or by sending an inquiry by e-mail or registered letter at:
32 kėdės, VšĮ
Registered seat: Pylimo str. 14-8, LT-01117, Republic of Lithuania
Legal entity’s code: 305623239
Tel.: +370 658 39018
Data on the company is collected at the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania This Privacy Statement has been reviewed on March 19, 2021.